Friday 16 February 2007

A slight sway.

My working patterns will be a little bit different this weekend.

I will be working from 3pm to 11pm on Saturday. On Sunday I will be working from 7am to 11pm. God knows how I'll get to South London on time for that.
It'll be a night bus I imagine, unless the trains are running at stupid o'clock.

But I do not care about that. I will get to relax a bit tomorrow morning early afternoon-ish. I still gotta travel an hour. An hour that will soon be non existent. Thanks to my move closer to home.

Right at the moment though, I really feel left out. Like I'm missing out on stuff. I find it very difficult to shake that ~urgh~ feeling. I suppose though, some of that will change for me soon. Not a lot of it, but some of it.

I hope so. I feel like I've been waiting around for a frickin long time for some bus out in the pouring rain. With the only thing to see are all the other people going past having a great old time.

But that's probably just the grass being greener on the other side of the fence.

I should be pleased. I've started off this year EXACTLY how I wanted to. It's laying the foundation for a stronger future. That I'm pleased for.

I suppose I just miss the past I'd lived. It was fantastic. I was very lucky to have such a great experience teaching abroad in China. So lucky.

but once you taste that good life, the very good life, money, time, women, friends, fun, excitement and exploration. It's really hard to go back. Really hard.
I want that again. I want adventure, excitement, women, more adventure, money. I want it all back.

I will, but not right now. I've got to deal with this, I can't change it. It's with me for a while.

Time for a horoscope I think... from Jonathan Cainer.

Welcome to Planet Earth. Home of six billion crazy people all of whom are desperately pretending to be sane. Home of politicians who think they know what's wrong with the world and how to change it when, actually, they have not got the first clue. Home of people who preach forgiveness and practise hate. Home of alleged experts who know next to nothing. Home of hypocrites. Yet home, too, of true saints and real, wonderful souls. Relax, this weekend, and embrace what you cannot change.

Nail on the head.

Night, I'm going to watch some south park and forget my life. I want to cast my mind far far away from the boringness of it at this moment in time.

Ciao.

No comments: