Tuesday 13 February 2007

~sigh~

I'm still in bed as I write this, with my right hand. My left is propping up my head. Which is also the place where, just moments ago, I remembered I have to get my holiday form signed. The holiday will be the month I start working in the other shop. They know about my holiday time though, so it shouldn't cause any trouble.

There's another snake I have to tackle as well. I'm not, technically a member of permanent staff, I would have been made permanent around April. I do not know what that means for me, as I'm being moved now or for the people receiving me.

So I need to find out.

Does this also mean that if I were to not impress them, they'd simply say we do not want you and let me go. Although I don't think that will happen.

I should have sorted this out ages ago, which is mad all but impossible due to the fact that you get in and are working straight away. Trying to find a moment to chat to anyone is all but impossible.

But I've got to and having a moan wont solve the trouble. At least the guy I want to talk is a very nice guy. Thank heavens, it should take the sting out of it. Also they do bend over backwards for me over there. Bless 'em.

So, not impossible, I've just got to grab a moment and have the chat.

Looking foward to today. Because tomorrow is off. Yay! I'm going to love waking up on my days off in a couple of weeks. No morning alarm.

Anyway... back to my few hours off before work. Meh...

No comments: