Sunday 11 February 2007

101, again.

I had written something before this but saved it as a draft. So I suppose this is really the 102nd post on this blog.

This is about the 10628th day of my life. If I've worked that out properly. My clock says 00:00 which means it's midnight now and I should probably be getting to bed soon.
As I'm trying to get my body clock shifted for an earlier start to the day. I'll need to be out of bed by 5:15am in a couple of weeks. Not too bad. I'll apprecaite the weekend lay-ins again though.

I'll vastly appreciate the small sacrifice for having an earlier finish to the day.

Soon, very soon, I'll be able to get the life and plans I've made, under way. I can't wait.
I'm thankful for it as well. Very thankful. I got exactly what I wanted. Which is rare in my books. Probably because I had a plan? I'm not sure.
I've always said we rarely, if ever, get what we want and always what we need.

So it's odd. But then, today is today and what came before has ended. The roads can't be as they were, the path is different and the time is different.
Which is all good.

Tomorrow more work. Starting at 1pm. I cannot wait till I look at my watch in a couple of weeks and think as I'm walking home, that I'd have been at work for only an hour a day before. Brilliant.

I'll have to make new acquaintances and friends, but such is life. I'll also have to impress new people and they have high expectations of me as the others have said how good I am.

Bum. I hate that. "He's brilliant" They say. Yeah, now I've got to live up to what they imagine is brilliant and strive, strive, strive, again...

~sigh~

Hopefully their easy to impress, we all have our own ideas of what good is. Don't we.

But, deep down I feel good about it all. Despite the ever present shady bits.You only get shade because of the light. So it's all good.

I'm looking forward to getting underway again.

Right, bed time. I need to sleep slightly earlier than I am now, I'll be getting up at the crack of dawn soon...

Zzz Zzz Zzz...

No comments: