Saturday 10 February 2007

100

Finished with the day, it's really nice to be home again. I have a whole day off.

1, a complete, a whole, like a circle. Mmm... lovely.
I don't know though, what I will do with myself tomorrow. I know I have the morning planned. Wake up early, enjoy laying on the floor and then get up and make myself a cup of tea. Listen to some music, write in the blog. Do all that morning stuff. Even go to the loo.

Yeah, that'll be nice.

I'll also hang out my back door and watch the birds flitter about the garden. I like to watch the blue tits and robins. The birdy place just outside. A little bit of nature untrampled on by human kind. It's really nice. I should try and get a video of the wee chaps. Maybe tomorrow, I'll pencil it in on my things to do list.

You know, I looked up today from behind my till, I saw my next customer and it hit me. I had become completely familiar with my job, it no longer feels strange to me. It's quite normal now. Checking what's in a basket and wondering about what order I should pack their stuff in.

It wasn't a perfect day, it was ok. I should've done a few things that I didn't do today, but che sucede, sucede.

Speaking of which, I made an Italian aquintance. He works at an Italian restaurant near my workplace. He's said to come round for food, but I need to find the time. Also some company as well. I look forward to mingling with Italians again.

My favourite people by far... But don't tell anyone.

Anyway, basta, I want to just browse the internet... ciao.

No comments: