Friday 1 June 2007

I hate titles.

I find it hard to think of one for each post, unless I'm inspired... wee woo...

While my fingers are typing here my eyes are wandering over to the tv set and to the dvd I'm currently watching.

Critters.

I've not seen it in years and I have fond memories of it. I also have 2nd,3rd and 4th movies to watch.

This is my small treat to myself, I buy myself lots of small treats. I s'pose that's cause there ain't much else going on for me. Yet... (sounds more optimistic if you allude to possibles beyond the currently stated, don't it?)

In the movie at the moment it's the two bounty hunters in the ship watching the video about Earth. There about to copy the appearances of the rock stars. Nice effects. It's like their faces are un-melting.

Anyway, lets have a look at me horoscope, I think it's apt at the moment.

What's the point in going all the way to one place, just to turn around and go all the way to somewhere else? Unless, that is, you are making deliveries. Or, perhaps, collecting things. We must be very careful before we ever allow ourselves to conclude that a venture or an expedition has been 'a waste of time'. If we have acquired but one small piece of information, it may all have been worthwhile. Don't focus too hard this weekend on the destination. Try to enjoy the journey.

That's apt, very apt. I have found myself on where I want to go, rather than where I am. I do often wonder what the point is of all this, it does feel like a seemingly pointless back and forth. Maybe there's something other that I'm missing?

Hmm, whatever it is, I'll have to put my eyes more on the ground beneath my feet than the horizon far ahead. The future will come, whatever it holds. So I might as well make the most of now.

No comments: