Wednesday 30 May 2007

Nice day.

I know I had a nice day, because work flow by very quickly.
I didn't even notice it.

I have to talk about how I currently feel, because I'm all excited now. The big kid in me wants to play and I must indulge.

1. Holiday soon. Yay! A week today. I'll be at the airport for about 5pm. All ready for the flight at about 8pm.

Cannot wait.

2. Xbox will be fixed soon enough. Phew, although it's a bit rubbish the way it only lasted ten days before the red ring of death showed up.

3. That touch screen stuff got under my bonnet. The future's gonna be so cool.

4. I'm making money and I will be travelling or doing something fantastic with my life in under a couple of years.

5. I might start swimming again. I've missed it and am looking foward to getting back into the groove. Better yet, the pools a minutes walk from work. Swimming after work, it's like I used to do in China.

6. Well, I'm just all excited generally. Had a good day. Things are far from perfect, but things will change and move on.

So, now to take a deep breath.... annddd... relax.

Mmm... I feel all warm and fuzzy.

No comments: