Tuesday 29 May 2007

Horoscope, from Jonathan Cainer.

A very fine astrologer indeed.

Is a new day really dawning? Well, why should it not be? Does not the sun rise afresh every morning? We take this for granted, not least because it happens whilst most of us are still asleep. If we could only perceive it for the miracle it truly is, we would wake from our slumbers in a state of divine rapture and inspired appreciation day after day, after day. A new day can dawn for you now. All you have to do to help that happen is to focus on what you feel grateful for, not what you resent.

Yeah. That's a nice one.

It's a bit of negative word to end on "resent", but like what he interprets from the stars say "what you feel grateful for". Indeed.

Quite a lot in my life.

It's also a sunny day.

Now to phone up the xbox customer support and use my manufactures guarantee. Valid for one year from day of purchase enabling free reapairs or replacement for the hardware. Which I forget about sometimes as I don't usually buy that much new hardware.

Now I've got everything I need, apart from the receipt. Ah! Where the heck did I put it? Did I chuck it in the bin? I really hope not...

Better start looking.

No comments: