Thursday 31 May 2007

Xbox.

I took my xbox thoroughly wrapped up with the UPS label on front to Tottenham court road drop in place.

I had a little difficulty finding it at first, it's tucked away in the back end of several shops. I just saw the signs at the back as I was walking by for the second time.

I approached the counter and there were several people gangling about, probably working while I stood and waited. Eventually a guy turned to me and mumbled "I'll be with you in a minute."

I was about to get all cross, but thought 'nah, they've probably had a hard day. Let it fly.'

He finished what he was doing looked at me and said "How can I help you?"

"I've got a package to drop off for UPS." I plonked said package on the desk, he looked at it and his very first word was...

"Xbox?"

I just laughed.

"That's the 10th one this week" he said.

"I've only had the bloody thing two weeks" I replied.

I wish I'd have asked him now if he'd had many ps3's come through. I guess he'd have said none.

Microsoft, Microsoft Microsoft... you hurt me at work and you hurt me at play...

No comments: