Monday 5 February 2007

Monday morn, yet again.

Round and round and round those wheels turn. I get a bit dizzy from it all sometimes.

Back to blerk today, but only two days, then I'm off. Also, my mate will be coming soon to London. As he told me on the phone yesterday. I hadn't had a chat with the old boy in quite sometime. We had a good old chin wag.

He's not actually getting any time off work as such. "I'm chucking a sickie, I'm gonna tell them I've put my back out".

He'd also been drinking heavily a week ago, and was quite ill on Monday when he went in for work.

"Why don't you take a sick day?" All his colleagues were saying.

I laughed. "Isn't it typical, as soon as you chuck a sickie, you actually get sick."

"Sorry mate, I can't" I could imagine him saying "My backs going to be put out in a couple of weeks"

We were in stitches. I lok forward to seeing the old boy again.
Also, on the case of Irealnd, I'll be going there to visit him as well. I emailed my Italian mate in Italy, but she hasn't replied and as I don't want to flip about there all on my own. I'll use my holiday time to see my friend.

I have ten days. I might have a look for flights now actually and see if I can get them on the cheap whilst it's early. I wont be going until mid march thereabouts. But I have to chuck with my inline manager if that'll be ok. Which I'm sure it will, he's such an easy going person. For numerous reasons, which I may or may not divulge here...

My girlfriend from China will be coming toward the end of April now too. When she comes, I doubt very much I'll have any holiday. So I'll do just what my mate did and chuck a sickie. Touch wood, I don't actually get sick before then. That would be a bummer.

My ear syringing appointment is for next week Wednesday. Not as soon as I'd hoped, which means on friday this week, I'll start using the olive oil ear drops to soften the wax that the doctor prescribed.

I think it worked too well last time, or I mushed it up. My right ear rings louder than it did before and it's constant now since I last applied them. So I hope the syringing gets rid of all the clog and the ringing at the same time. As the stuff is probably just resting against the ear drum.

I cannot wait. Hearing back to normal. no more EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic for the future. I don't know if I'll get work closer to home just yet, I don't know if my Chinese girlfriend will be able to stay over here and study in the future, I don't know if I'll ever make something of my little plan to start teaching English privately.

But, the possibilites are there. We'll see... How much is life willing to allow for.

Ciao a tutti.

No comments: