Friday 2 February 2007

Did it.

My chance presented itself, I kinda stood there for a bit thinking, I'm not seizing it, then I did. That was that, and, as usual, it wasn't quite as large and scary as I imagined the process to be.

So, I found out that it was actually ever so simple. I can even ask for a transfer myself, just call the place I'm interested in and hey presto. Provided they have vacancies of course. But the lady I asked said she would ask on my behalf. Very nice of her.

So I'll let that happen and then get round to asking on my own accord. So I might have a little bit of running around to do. But, all in good time. Another click round the cog in the clock of my life.

I'm looking forward to being able to get on with my life. If, of course, life itself is willing. There may or may not exist said opportunities out there. But, I'm sometimes a very lucky guy. Sometimes...

No replacement for hard work though.

Night, I'm going to bed. Tired, sleepy...

No comments: