Thursday 8 February 2007

Snow day.

It's snowed!!!

I'll be out getting pictures of it. I will put them up much later on, when I'm back from work. Although, maybe just one now...



However, I will only be at this work for two more weeks. I'm still wondering about the decision on should I have changed or not. But, for the plans that I made last year, I will not be able to achieve them if I stay.

I also have to ask the question where do I see myself in 5 to 10 years time. Will I still be sat in the shop serving people and answering the question "Do you have any humus?"

Woopty doo.

No, I need to strive out for more, I do not want to sit on my laurels waiting for whatever. The future is very much what you make it.
The short will mean adjustment, it will mean a loss. I'll have to get used to new faces again. I hope this lot of people are all good with one another. If not, I suppose I'll just get on with it.

My horoscope from Jonathan Cainer is dead on right this morning too.

Have a read.

Once we had a handful of stations to choose from on our radio. Now, thanks to cable, satellite and digital internet transmission, there are thousands. There may even, one day, be millions. So much choice. How can you know what you want to hear, when you cannot possibly have time to sample all the alternatives? Today, you need to ask yourself a question about all that is familiar to you. Are you really happy with it? If so, there is no need to change. If not, what harm can it do to look around?

Well, to answer those questions.

Am I really happy with it? Yes, although I'm not happy about the time or the 960 quid ( which I just worked out) it will cost me for the years worth of travel. By crikey that's a lot of wonga.

Also just under one month in the year will have been spent sitting on a tube train. If I lived nearer there it would have been better. But alas, fate would have it another way.

so, yes, I am happy in many ways, and not happy in others. I cannot strive onward just working down there. As much as I like the staff, they really are a golden bunch.

Although that's probably going to be my trade off. Hopefully, I can forge ahead and make better of this year now I'll be saving 960 pounds!!! And saving one month of time this year.

Although, another astrologer in the London Light said, that I wont regret making the choice to move away from familiar surroundings.

So I'll take heart. Wonder whether or not I made the right decision, but then probably reach the conclusion that I can make it better for myself, simply by trying.

Here's to finding out...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Be sure to take more pictures of the snow. You know I am a snow and weather fanatic!

Your mate,

Andrew