Tuesday 6 February 2007

Tuesday.

8 hours of work, get home by 10pm, then I have a day off. Yay!

This has to be the most waisted I've felt my days to have been in some time. Although, that is quite a sweeping viewpoint of my situation. I am working and I am making money.

The first of which I am ever so fortunate to have and I shouldn't take for granted. The second of which is natural spoils, which will help me with the rest of my plans this year and beyond.

The lady I asked about moving work closer to home really went out of her way for me. To which I am very thankful and grateful.

She contacted three shops near to where I live, there's one which is about a half hour bus journey away for me. The other two are a short walk, about 20 minutes in total. Although, one of them doesn't need any staff, the other, she is still waiting for a reply.

So I have two possibilities. Which may or may not yield the results I need. We'll see.

I might find out today actually, or latest Thursday or Friday. But all in good time, I'm just pleased this part is ticking over now.

It's another rung up the ladder. Steady as she goes little red robin.

No comments: