Wednesday 7 February 2007

Got it.

They just rang me up, after seeing them this afternoon and going through an "interview", to confirm that I can work there.

So, I will be closer to home, I will finish at 2pm in the afternoon and I keep the same pay. Thank heavens.

For me, I don't know about you, but there's always that point, that once you've got what you sought, you look down at it there and think, but do I really want it?

I think it's a natural reaction to a sudden change. A bit like when I found myself sat in my flat in China for the very first time and I absolutely balls'd myself. I was a wreck. I thought I'd made the worst decision ever.

Although it turned out to be the best decision ever. I just had to get on with it.

So, it will be a bump, it will mean having to readjust again. But, for the long term, it is what I want and I'm at that stage in my life where I have to focus on those long term goals.

I have money and more importantly, I have my time back. So, I have the two ingredients to help me on the way to a fantastic 2007.

I'll miss the guys up at where I was, but I need to change.

It's funny, that saying is true. Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it.
I was careful, and have considered it long and hard, I also felt the need to change deep down, and got what I wanted.

I have myself some lemons, so I'm going to make some Lemonade.

Now I can really get cracking. But I have to first clear up things with the guys on my end. I have two weeks.

No comments: