Tuesday 6 February 2007

Yes!

You wont believe it. Not in a million years. I hardly believe it.

Amazing.

That lady really went out of her way for me. I was called upstairs to pick up my pay for the last couple of weeks. It should go straight into the bank from now on. Thankfully. Anyway, I was up there and I heard "oh yes, little red robin, I'll let him know for you, I'll ask him. Ok".

I picked up my heals and stuck my head through the door.

"I heard my name mentioned"

"Oh, here he is now, do you want to talk with him?" She then handed me the phone.

It was the one of two shops that was nearest where I live. Only 20 minutes walk from the door. Excellent.

The lady on the other end introduced herself and gave me the quick blurb about the shop, then said quick as a daisy "the hours are from six to two" YES. I thought, it was exactly what I wanted. Exactly. I couldn't have planned it better.

I could not believe it. What are the odds of one of the two shops within walking distance would have a vacancy coming up that fits the time I wanted to a tee.

Pretty darn slim, that's what.

Finally. Hopefully, the begining is back in sight for all my dreams and ambitions again.
I'll be getting back my time and saving that 80 quid on not having to use the damn tube. Yay!

The soonest I can swap shops is a couple of weeks thereabouts. Fantastic.

Then I can get back to teaching English privately. I can start my impro performing. I can see my friends in the evenings. Everything opens up again. Brilliant.

Yay!

No comments: