Tuesday 9 January 2007

Lastly, before I go to bed.

My horoscope is my source of comfort during those difficult times. More often than not, Jonathan Cainer's stuff is on the ball.

If you want to find out what really happened in your past, just wait a while. Soon the future will be here. When it arrives, you will be able to see precisely what kind of an impact your story so far has had. Too often, we dismiss valuable opportunities because they do not match our ideas. Don't become unduly anxious about your current situation. It offers you the rare chance to go back to yesterday and alter something that has the potential to bring you a far brighter tomorrow.

I hope so. I'm really putting off asking for this transfer. Although, I still want to do so much more with my year. I want to sink my teeth into 2007 with aplomb. I really want to do something with my time and not just find myself farting away in some pointless job in the pursuit of cash. Which is nice to have. But I hate needing to have it.

Although, I wish I could say that I did dismiss this valuable opportunity. I'm gonna have to ask to be moved somewhere else closer to home with an earlier working day, freeing up my evenings for the things I really want to do.

I feel so bad now, it's going to take a while before this nasty feeling passes.

I'll have to make the changes happen. It's the only way. I'll have to ask for this transfer sooner. Even though it's going to uproot me from some nice people I currently work with. Half the battle in having a decent job.

Struggle struggle, I hope I get to where I want to go...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I hope you get where you want to go too, Robin. I am lucky I don't have to work and worry with such things. Although, my income is meager and sucks. Take care.

Andrew