Wednesday 10 January 2007

Cheers Andrew.

I'm over that initial shock now, I've had time to take it all in. The only thing to do is to take practical steps toward my goal. I'll have to make a few sacrifices, like leaving a nice place to work. Especially as I get on with all the people there and you don't always get to enjoy such surroundings.

I just hope that chance and circumstance fly by my side on this one though. If not, a job near home may not be attainable.

But do it I must, otherwise I'll only have to enjoy nice people. Not my dreams.

So, that's my future and that's what I need and want to do. No two ways about it.
I wonder how it will all pan out. It's interesting isn't it.

A choice is made, a decision has been reached and you decide to do something. You have no idea what's going to happen. The only known thing is the destination in your mind that you want to reach. Aside from that, nothing else is known.

It's there that all those nice surprises wait. You could look at it from a more negative perspective, the old yin and yang, but I prefer the glass half full. It keeps me going.

I look forward to being old and looking back on my life and having that retrospective outlook. Seeing all that came before and how it led to what I will have.

2007 is still very very young, and I'm sure I will have many opportunities once this minor catch has been sorted out.

It's all good.

No comments: