Wednesday 10 January 2007

Much better.

"Hollywood has a lot to answer for. In the course of a two-hour movie it will cram in an entire life story - or relate a drama that lasted years. At an early age we watch such films and they make an impression on us. In our own unreasonable imaginations, we develop an expectation. We start to think that the story of our lives ought to progress at the same pace. We grow disappointed when things take longer. What you need to happen is happening... slowly. Give it more time - and meanwhile, relax."

That's what I needed to hear. Thank you Jonathan Cainer.

I also bumped into my chat a lot friend today on the high road. But it was nice to see her, she reconfirmed a few of my thoughts. We think along similar lines of reasoning and it was good to hear someone else saying them.

Talking of hearing, I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. My right ear, is still giving me trouble. I think I need it syringed and washed out. It's staring to get a little bit painful at times. Nothing outright bad, but it's there. So I'm going to get it checked out.

I'm also extremely tired this evening and I hink it is time for my bed. I didn't go to bed untill about 3am this morning. I need to get my forty winks.

By the way, Pipe Tobacco, I never thought to mention it earlier on. But I really do want to get some pictures of London. I see such wonderful things about town that I want to photograph. So, I will start taking my camera about with me. I always feel I stick out when I do that, but that's probably the reserved Englishman in me.

I'll stick him in the closet though.

Right all, bed time for me.

No comments: