Friday 29 December 2006

My horoscope, from Jonathan Cainer.

"Your Weekend: Here you are, back on form. No more devastating self-doubt. No more time-wasting soul searching. You are not so sure that you feel this confident? Then give the weekend a little longer in which to work its magic. Your financial picture is starting to improve. Your love life has the potential to be more fulfilling than it has been for quite some time. And you are starting to have some very clever ideas. Don't ignore these. Trust your insights, ideas and visions. They will change your life in 2007."

Once again, as always is, spot on.

My financial picture is improving, yes. Love life more fulfilling, I hope so. Clever ideas, me? Erm...

When I get them, I'll pay good attention to them.

I do actually have good feelings for 2007. It's got a lot of appeal to it. I'm hopefull I'll be right come around. But life is as ever, not wanting to be understood or grasped and I'm sure will make the most of surprises befall next year.

What I'm also looking forward to is all the new technology that wil be developed and scientific discoveries made. I can't wait. Food for my brain and I do love to feed it.

Anywho, I'm tired and I'm going to relax in front of the t.v. and watch some dvds.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey Robin,

Been really enjoying your writing lately. I know work is tough though and tiring. Work takes up so much time when you would rather be doing something else. I so wish I knew you when I was in London a few years ago. I would have loved to have met you in person. I wish you could come to the states for a few weeks and we could explore the local area together and hike and camp out. You seem like the kind of person I would love to be mates with. I consider you a mate anyway after reading all the years anyway.

Take care and don't work too hard. I did a blog post about the top ten astronomy images of 2006 that you might enjoy. Go have a butchers!

Jonathon Andrew