Wednesday 27 December 2006

Work.

It's still, somewhere deep in my psychy, stressing me out. A couple of factors changed would make it incredibly bearable.

The hours from 1 to 9 to 9 to 5. So much better.

The travelling distance from an hour+ on the tube both ways, to a 20 minute walk would be so much better. However, I've been offered work way down there and will most likely have to work there for a while before the chance for transfer comes along. I'd love to work nearer home.

I'd also save myself a lot of money on public transport everyday. It's 12 pounds for three days travel and 18 for a five day week. That's quite a hefty take from the old earnings.

I could be at work now and be finished at 6. Although, I suppose I would get more flexibility when I'm on the regular payroll as opposed to short term work.

Well, I'm still adapting to my new working life and it's a big one for me. At least I get to watch the money situation improve over time. Hopefully I can put the vast majority away for next year and to new possibilities.

It's the toll I've got to pay for the future. I'm certain it will be worth it when I get there. To whatever life has in store for me...

No comments: