Thursday 28 December 2006

Juggling stuff.

There are many plans I have and many things I want to do. But for the love of trying to work them into a regular job, with regular working working hours is going to be very hard if not impossible for me.

Something I haven't fancied considering. I've got my heart set on so much, that right now, I cannot see if I will be able to fulfill half of my dreams if any at the moment.

While I have this job, I very much doubt time or energy for anything else. This year coming may be a case of work work work, save save save and then after a year do something.

I really and sincerely don't want to be boxed in to this life. This necessary evil I must do.

Those of you who have read me from years past know I hate work. Really don't like it.

I'd be better off being rich, but that's never going to happen. I an hear a lot of people saying the same thing though.
If I were, I'd travel, study, visit with friends far and wide, give help to people when they need it. I'd probably even offer free English lessons to people that need it.

Anyway, that's dream, I have reality. I'm fortunate to have a job, very fortunate. I don't believe that these things happen without reason. I like to feel that in some small way, there's a purpose and direction to things.

I hope it's true of now. Being back in full time work is really taking some getting used to on my part.

Anyway, it's probably karma, so I'll honer that and do my best in what I've been given and hopefully, with a little time, things will change and I'll be able to follow some of these dreams.

No comments: