Tuesday 26 December 2006

Boxing day.

I don't want to box, I can't quite remember why it's called boxing day either...

Golly, I want a holiday. Either that, or I'm too used to my easy lifestyle. I need to be rich. I'll have to start playing the lottery again.

God, I'd love to be rich. I need an easier lifestyle. Or, should I say a lifestyle more accommodating to the wants of my personal freedoms.

Yeah, it isn't going to be happening any time soon though. I'll have to work at this one for a while I think.

Work hard for an easy life, work easy for a hard life. I wish it were the other way round.

I've got to visit my friend, I'm not feeling like going to be honest. I want to lounge in the house and relax, I'm not in the mood to listen to her talk on and on today.

Anyway, let me finish up with a horoscope from my favourite astrologer.

"I existed from all eternity and, behold, I am here; and I shall exist till the end of time, for my being has no end." The poet who wrote these words was no great saint, yet he was telling the truth about himself. You can read the same sentence out loud and trust that it is every bit as appropriate coming from your mouth. Your physical being is not what's under discussion here. It is the spark of life within you that is endless. That's your true identity. Trust as much and make wise choices today.

Hmm, there's always something else a little deeper going on regardless of what lies on the top.

No comments: