Saturday 30 December 2006

A few things...

Firstly, this.



I was so happy to hear that the original voice actor for Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) from the original cartoon is being used for Optimus prime in the movie.

Brilliant. Childhood revisited.

Secondly, my week ahead horoscope from Jonathan Cainer.

Your Week Ahead 'You shall go to the ball!' So, traditionally, says the fairy godmother in pantomime performances at this time of year. Ah, but, what if you detest dancing? What if there is nothing you like less than the pomp and pretentiousness of a regal reception? What if you would prefer to stay at home cleaning the hearth? Then, the sight of a pumpkin in mid-transformation might inspire more resentment than excitement. It currently seems your fairy godmother has one idea about what would be good for you and you have another. But, if she is a TRUE protector, how can she be wrong? Trust the offer that's being made to you this New Year.

Well isn't that true. I mentioned that the other day didn't I?

Lots of things I want to do and then the other thing I have to do, that being work, the prior being everything else. Some of the stuff that fate handed me isn't all nice looking to my eye, but trust I shall.

I always feel that life lends a hand when needed. That anyone who really needs a particular thing, they'll get it. It isn't always what you imagine you need. But, things have a way of working out. Why they do so for the things they do so, I don't know. But I believe everything has a reason.

Thirdly, Cheers Andrew. That was a lovely comment. Maybe one day I will pop down to see yourself. I do want to travel the Americas one day and if I do, I'll stop by and visit. Hoprfully to try out some fantastic southern cooking too. Oh, and I already had a butchers at the top astronomy pictures. I loved the one of Earth taken from a billion miles away by Casini. Amazing...

Anyway, to finish off with this evening before bed. I've got myself into a slight worry this evo, but hopefully, what I fear might be a massive scary mountain, turns out to be a tiny no worry molehill with cute mole in it. I'm sure it will. But I do worry...

So, hopefully, waking tomorrow, all will be well in the world. I'd be really thankfull for that.

Zai jian.

No comments: