Wednesday 9 May 2007

Old faces.

There's a lady who has been coming into my shop often. I looked at her each time thinking "I'm pretty sure that's whats her name from my old class". The class I had when I was about 5 years old.

Today she came to my till. I got about serving her, scanning the bar codes on the reader and I really had the urge to ask her if she was who I thought she was.

Then my eye caught the folder she placed on the till just under my nose. It was the name I remember and I asked "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah" She said.

"Are you wotsit?" I asked, her face broke into a big smile "You're red robin aren't you?"

"Yeah" I said. "You remember me."

"Your names on your name badge, how've you been?" She asked, even though in school we never spoke to each other or had anything to do with each other.

"well" I replied. I handed her her things and she said "I ave to go to college now, bye."

"bye" I said waiting for my next customer...

No comments: