Monday 7 May 2007

Bank Holiday?

How much do I want to work today?

Did you catch what I did there? No?

That's right, there is no will what so ever this morning, I have nothing to put forward at all. It's probably because of the mixture of things which have happened and will be happening soon.

It might be the turn of bad weather this morning too.

Horoscope time I think from Jonathan Cainer.

We continually aspire, as I was explaining over the weekend, to be 'in the right place at the right time'. Ultimately, of course, this is a ridiculous objective. It is like starving in a kitchen full of food or shivering by the side of a warm fire. We live on Planet Earth. Right place or wrong place, it is the only place we can live. Our relationship to the space-time continuum obliges us to exist now, and only now. We physically cannot be 'in the wrong place at the wrong time'. Mentally, though, ah, that's another story.

Yep, yeah and yes.

That horoscope feels very right for me at the moment. So, what to do?

Get another brain I think.

I need a holiday badly. I really can't wait to get to Ireland and chill out. 4 weeks to go. Only 4 weeks. Not long, not very long...

Now I've got to get up and go to work. Meh. I really don't want to and I've just remembered I'm doing this comedy stuff this evening and I'm travelling up north for one last time to see the lady. Which isn't do bad to be honest. But I'm really tired of bombing about the place at the mo.

Right, get dressed and go to work. 6 hours and 45 minutes of it. Meh...

No comments: