Sunday 22 April 2007

Rested.

I feel much better this morning. When I woke up to a start at 3:30am on saturday morning I couldn't fall back asleep. Boy was I tired.

I dreampt I'd given a man some change, but he insisted that I'd not given him enough, even though I knew that I had I couldn't quite recall exactly what had changed hands.
Then a muscle in my right leg contracted and caused me to jump waking me up.

The two things combined, the stress of money and the twich made my heart jump. I couldn't fall asleep after that.
Also, the old imagination plays a part in it too. This pain in my left arm when I extend it or stretch it has had my mind doing loops. It's just the nature of me though. With not much else going on it's easy to focus on the little niggles that get you. But it's all good for the soul, it provides you with a deeper strength.

Something you don't realise or notice, because your feet are always feeling pain, you tend to think I can't be that strong. But, with time you get accustomed to it and can deal with it far better.
When you're next to somone else who has never dealt with these things before and you are both afronted by it, you discover that you have grown and can cope better than others. Even if there is no true 'better'.

Nature of things.

Anyway, I'm pleased it's sunday, even if work will come round quickly again. This whole year so far has simply sped by, I don't know where the time is going. I remember it was Christmas not long ago, then all of a sudden, it's nearly May.

It doesn't slow down the older you get.

Hopefully that'll mean the movie I've been waiting for for donkeys will be out sooner than I expect.

1 comment:

MikeP said...

Do you mean TMNT or Aqua Teen Hunger Force? They are both in the local theater here already.