Friday 27 April 2007

The white Russian.

That's what it means, the name of the place she is from, "white Russian". Interesting I thought.

She's married to a guy from Estonia, who's also a Virgo, just like me. She's a Piscean. An attractive lady, who thinks she's fat. But to be honest she's as thin as a rake.

"When I come to England I become very fat." She's tell me in her bad grammer. "When I go back to Russia I will be thin. I look at her agape.

"Thinner than you are now?" I reply.

"Yes, now I am so fat, I don't like it." I wonder after she says that if she's got some form of eating disorder or is it simply the way that they view themselves from that neck of the woods. Possibly.

We work together most of the day and to be honest with you, I find myself checking her out most of the time. She is an attractive lady and if there ever were the chance to be a bit naughty, I'd probably take it. Although the good person in me jumps in and intervenes now and then. Even though I don't really care for marriage and stuff like that.

But normally we just have a laugh and a joke. We've had some great giggles in the cash room. We'll do something silly and be in stitches for about 5 minutes. The other day she secured a bag, with a unique tag, each with it's own number. Each time you seal and open a bag with it, it needs to be recorded in a book. Signed, dated and sealed.

We had to do it five times.

She forgot to put the cash back in the bag each time. It was the craziest thing. We laughed harder each time we had to re-seal and sign the book. The tears did stream.
I jokingly said "Everyone's going to think I've upset you the way your mascara is running." We just sat there and laughed. I appreciate those moments, I only wish she wasn't married, I think to myself during those times. We get on quite well.


I know, now that I'm older and I've spent years with myself, that when I like the smell of a lady, it very much means I am attracted to her. It's this deep in-built natural thing that overcomes me. I can smell her when she's in the building. I know if she's just been round a certain way, I can smell it. It's such a powerful thing smell.

Me and her, it's never going to be though. I've also learnt that sometimes it's dangerous to get what you want. It can mean so many more things than you can foresee happening.
But during my moments it would be so nice to be closer to her.

Well, anyway. A look over the fence to that forbidden fruit, probably an added attraction. She's unobtainable and thus seen as more prized.

I think I simply have to enjoy things as they are. It isn't going to change and I'm not going to pursue the white Russian. More trouble than it's worth.

All the guys at work like her and I think she enjoys the attention. Who wouldn't?

No comments: