Wednesday 25 April 2007

Wednesday, mid-week-ish.

First to answer a question.

MikeP, neither of those.
There is only one film that I am quite literally dying to see.

Transformers.


Coming out on the 4th of July. Not the 7th of April as I originally believed. Being that there is that little difference between the American and English way of writing the calender.

American = month, day, year.

English = day, month, year.

I got my nethers in a tizzy thinking 7.4.7 meant April, forgetting all of the above.
D'OH!

It is a big world. Although, I would love to see tmnt, but I fear I'd be the only 30 year old in the building.
Speaking of movies. I'll be going to see Spidey 3 as soon as it's out. So pleased Venom is in show. It'll be nice to see how it all turns out for Peter Parker.

Anyway, back to my other mumblings for the day.

Work, work went as well as it could. I've really gotten my head around the stuff that's been plaguing me recently. but now there is just the small matter of getting cash to balance from the tills during the day. It can be a bloody great headache trying to find out what happened when the tills don't balance. Especially when those at head office get on your back with emails.

Although, I've given myself a step back. I've been far too serious about the whole thing. At the end of the day I can only do so much, I am only one guy and the training I've had and practice thereafter is barely reasonable. so, I don't care. I will try to find the troubles, but if it's that bad, what can I do?

Go home and forget about it is what. Not my problem.

My alarm clock woke me from a mad dream this morning, I was trying to have an affair with a lady. Hmm, I was also trying to drive a coach around a town, even though I can't drive and I didn't know how to get to where I was going.

There was also a snake and cat hanging off two electric pylons out by the train tracks behind my house. Which was interesting. Wonder what it all means?

Anyway, all in all. I feel well today, far better than the other day. Although I need to catch up on some sleep. I'm cream crackered.

No comments: