Thursday 19 April 2007

Less than grumpy.

2 days before sunday, the day of rest.

Which reminds me, I don't have that many days left to book a months worth of holiday for the rest of the year. Turd hole.
What demonic evil horror made that a rule. What nastiness. "It's hardly fair" The new admin lady said to me the other day.

Hardly fair is a very light way of putting it.

Well, I can't change it. I have to make the best of it. So it looks to be my first week of holiday will be in June. Which is when I will go to Ireland and stay with my friend. Haven't seen the old chap for a while now.

But I must must get my holiday booking form completed qand handed in and approved. Otherwise I might not get that time off.
So I'd better decide when I want to have my holidays now. I have 4 weeks to play with. Which I've just rememberd is working days, equaling five not seven as I just had in my head. Although I imagine my two days off per week would balance off five days to seven anyway. I'll have to ask. Which is hard as that shop is quite manic.
It's very small so there's always something going on. Always, you don't stop. Just those thirty minutes for lunch. Nice in some ways, but it's not easy to find out stuff should you want to know.

Anyway... enough of lavoro. I do not want to talk about those 5 of seven days in the week.

On to my moustache. Indeedy!

I decide the other day that I would try out a handlebar moustache. It's not quite a goatee and not quite a moustache. But it suits my face I'm pleased to say. So does being a skin head.
The "han-bar-tash" (As I've decided to shorten it to) is still pretty short and needs a bit of growing in, so slowly but surely. Soon I should have a nice fluffy thing dangling from my face. I love hair, you can keep it, style it, dye it, braid it, shave it off and the stuff grows back! Amazing.
Provided you aren't going bald like myself that is.

Well. On to the rest of my day and finding those little things to be pleased of. I might have a sit and listen to the birds this afternoon.

Ciao a tutti.

No comments: