Saturday 31 March 2007

Sleepy...

It's late for me at the moment. Coming on to 9pm I've had a good day. Work went quickly and I soon found myself sitting at home in the living room enjoying a cup of tea.

I saw my old friend the other evening and half the stuff we spoke about I would never write about here. Most belongs to the pages of some mystery book. She's a rare person in the world. I kind of wish we would have more of a conversation rather than her rolling off a reel in her head. It takes a lot to listen to her. I like to limit my contact to once a few weeks. It's not my time when I'm visiting her.

Anyway, it was nice to see her again. Until next time.

It's nearly Aprill already, Aprill fools day, I'll wonder if I'll prank anyone... Probably just my sister-in-law.

I thought I would have achieved much more by now this year. I had all these ideas about what I wanted to do, but as ever, I find myself very much of the moment. Very much in things as they are now.
I'm looking forward to the future, although I wonder if it holds quite the same things as I imagined it would back in 2006. One whole quarter of the way through the year. This of course being the year I migrate from my 20's to my 30's. A part of me is very much looking forward to thirty. I look forward to saying, I'm thirty years old, if someone should ask.

It's a benchmark, a right of passage. Although that's really all a load of rubbish.
I wont be much more different than I am now. Alhough that time is short, I'm very diferent than I was 20 years ago. Quite quite different.

I say that a lot, but it really doesn't seem to mean so much.

I very much want my life to be different from what it is now. It will happen.
Anyway, I'm knackered.

I think I'll post my horoscope for the month ahead before I pop off. I'm curious for the future holds in Aprill.

"Your April Forecast: You can't turn back the clock. Or so they say. But once they told us we would never be able to fly or walk on the moon or use a small battery powered device in our pocket to speak to someone 8,000 miles away. So perhaps one day we really will invent a machine that takes us back in time. Meanwhile, we will have to make do with the next best thing. The ability to rewrite history through our imagination. You used to see things one way. Now you are starting to see them in a very different light. Your new perspective is not just wiser, it is potentially more profitable. Embrace and embellish it this month and you'll prosper as you move on."

Move on, yes. But slowly but surely I think I'll add at the end there.

Ciao. I'm going to bed.

No comments: