Wednesday 28 March 2007

Easy day.

Compared to last week this time. Phew is all I have to say. Thank heavens for Russians too. She knows that job flippin well, which makes the whole process much easier.

Anyway, a few things I'm in the process of doing. Getting money into an isa account. To make lots of tax free savings. Yay! Because I've been very very lax about saving up money in my life and it's time to turn that around.

I also want to buy a games console soon... I need to feel the good old plastic controller in my grasp and shoot the heck out of bad guys. I really do miss it. One of the managers at work just bought a ps3, he was raving about the graphics in virtua tennis. "Even the peoples teeth were acurately represented from real life" he said.
Although I'll buy an xbox first and aim for the ps3 a year after. By then, there will be a good few games out for it. They will have also made better use of it's capabilities. It will be pretty darn cool.

I need to play Halo3 and Fable2. Gta4 will be out on both consoles. I'll buy it sooner or later. The last game took me three months to complete. Which is well worth it. I can't wait for the next one to come out. It'll be amazing.

Anyway, computer gaming asside.

Teaching English, I'm really going to have to pull my finger out for this one. Utilising my laptop as a teaching aide will make things easier for me. As it's the perfect place for storing and developing teaching materials. God bless computers.
Because of them we have benefited in so many ways and will continue to do so.

But I have a "student", my friend this will help get my brain back on the tracks.

Right back to resting my back some more. It's on the mend I'm pleased to say, I felt so much better today. I should be right as rain soon enough. Touch wood.

Ciao.

No comments: