Friday 1 December 2006

Finished at last.

That is the training, now I'll be stuck on the floor a proper and I am a litle bit nervous about it. But i've been living this life long enough to know all of that does pass. All things will get easier.

Anyway, with that part now over and my future here secure, I've got to think about what to follow all this up by.
My mind is still focused on my two long term goals. With my performing with mates idea, it should come to fruition, I shouldn't have to push that so hard. We all want it to happen.
The other goal of teaching again might be a little more dificult to pull off. I need students I'd also need regualr students, people who would be happy to commit to being taught by me. I'd need to do some flippin good lessons to keep them hanging on. I imagine it would be all too easy for people to flake off and for me to run out of money as a consequence. Although that's all imagination at this point in time. When I start getting people together then I'll know for sure.

Anyway, I had a long day today. I'm not used to it, I've not been on the job like that for 3 years. I'll have to put my game face back on, that's if I can remember where I left it in the first place.

But I don't want to talk about that, I want to relax, unwind and let the weekend soothe me. I like being soothed.

2 days off, then I have 2 days on a day off, then 3 days on. This will be my life for the next 3 weeks. Poop.

I hate regular work, I need to be rich. All the things I could do if I were rich...

No comments: