Sunday 3 December 2006

Getting my head back in the vice.

Apparently if you paint a bad picture of a thing it makes it seem worse, if you try and paint a good one, it seems better.

I've never liked 'work', that is the 'work' that you don't really want to be doing. I have my work, the work I love to do, the things that make me tick. However, pretty much all of those don't make me any money at all.

Yeah, as it is for all of us.

Hey ho.

But it will be really nice to have money again. Even if I will be doing rubbish hours this Christmas. 1pm to 9pm, I wont be home till 10pm then I'll be having my dinner. I've not had to do that in the last 3 years.

I had it real easy.

'Work', tomorrow. I'm back in that game once more. The stuff I'd really rather not be doing. Although, it is giving me the key to a life I'd like to live over here. Which is the silver lining to this rain cloud.

But I've got to see where that goes. I'm assuming, if it's anything like the vision in my head, then it's going to be fantastic next year. Which is what I want.

I'm working for my future. I'm not going through some headless mumble. It's all leading somewhere wonderful.

Anyway, back to my bedroom and watching something on the laptop. Something nice, maybe K-PAX...

No comments: