Wednesday 29 November 2006

Bed time.

I'm going to roll out my bed in a minute and lay down, watch an episode of south park and drift away toward slumber land. Then I awake to a new tomorow and a job training. Which I'm looking oh so forward to.

Erm, not really. But I suppose it's like looking at the water, it looks less inviting than it actually is. Once you're in, it's great.

Hopefully the same with my bout of work training tomorrow. I've also got my impro performing session to attend tomorrow as well. Which I do enjoy.

I can't believe I'm moving back to a 38 hour week again. Damn, I've gotten too used to the sweet English teacher lifestyle, of whole days lounging and doing pretty much what I want, with only a few minor distractions throughout the day. Namely teaching.

Anyway, I need to sleep, I've got to rise early tomorrow, the tube has been really bad recently. I cannot afford to be late for my first day.

Right, check list, suit, travel plans...

No comments: