Monday 27 November 2006

Dull Monday morning.

The weather isn't up to much, in fact it was raining most of yesterday morning and early afternoon. I'd hoped it would be sunny today, but no, autumn weather is back with aplomb!

Although the weather in me is fantastic. Sunny, bright, clear, fresh. I'm feeling really very good. I cannot believe the good fortune I have for myself, the fortune of knowing where you're going, to have a plan, a purpose.

It's wonderful. "I'm going here", I can say "And this is how I'm going to get there".

It's a privilege I've not had since I decided on moving abroad for a while. I feel very lucky to find myself in this position again. In fact, I'd forgotten what it was to have a destination. I'd kind of stagnated a bit back there. I'm with my friends, I'm with family. Things on the family front will change soon, my brother and wife might be moving down to Cornwall. Mum and Dad will probably go and live up in Norfolk, which will leave me in London. Hopefully, I'll be secure in my work when that happens. I don't think it's a question of if, this will happen, as it should. Change is the only eternal constant.

Anyway, I'm feeling really good. Let the future come, I'm gonna have myself a fantastic time with it.

Anyway, I have one little last niggling thing to deal with today, then I'll be going to watch "Pans Labyrinth" with a friend, I've heard many good things about it.

All in all a good day and the start of a new episode in my life!

No comments: