Friday 24 November 2006

Future plans.

I'm excited, so excited that I want to get up and charge about the place and do a thousand things today, although I don't have a thousand things to do. Which has left me feeling like a Ferrari locked up in a garage. RRmmmm...(the spell checker reckons that should be remember)

Why am I excited, because finally, after going loop the loop for the last ten years or so, I think I can finally follow out a dream plan of action. I don't know if I can make it work, but I want to find out.

After this year ends, I want to buy myself some English teaching materials and start getting myself some one to one students and teach English. So hopefully, I'll be able to build up a large client base, through word of mouth and given a little time, I'll be able to move away from working for others and work for myself.
Ideal. Perfect, wonderful that would be.

Then, or rather as that's happening I can pursue my dream of doing some more performing, whether it's stand up comedy again (I've dipped my toes in that pool before), improvised performing (and that pool), which I'm currently doing now, but work constraints wont allow. That's me working for someone else and not teaching, just retail.

So hopefully that'll end sometime next year. I'll need to be able to work part time, to give me the time to do my own thing. Then I'll be able to stop normal work as my own work picks up pace and then follow up my dream of performing once more.

If I can make it work, I can really make that happen, it'll be the best. The very best time of my life.

An old African proverb would be best to finish this off I think.

"When you pray, move your feet".


I think I will.

No comments: