Wednesday 11 April 2007

Somewhere else.

Is where I want to be right now. I've had a bad day. Probably mostly because of me and what I'm unhappy about internally. My circumstances and life could be much better. They are not. It's also so easy to feel even worse when you are not happy within yourself and then the external factirs just amplify that.

How I would long for someone to express this too, although I wouldn't really express. I just want to meet someone that I can have a nice time with. I'm not a person that needs to b***h and moan unless there's no fun around.

Much like now.

If I had a little bit of joy at the moment it would push all the pony way out of the way. My troubles wouldn't matter one jot.

I know why I'm not happy, there's only one thing now that would make me happy and that I fear is very far away indeed.

So I have my laptop, a cup of tea (soon) and perhaps something to watch that I may allow my mind to drift away aimlessly. I need to be away from here at the moment. The house is full of people and I have no space in my room. It's full of junk.
Most of which I want and need to get rid of.

Probably early Sunday morn I'll get on to it. I hate moaning.

But there's no joy right at the moment. I'll see if I can go and find some...

No comments: