Thursday 12 April 2007

Rant aside.

Feel a little more peaceful now. I need to take all this on board and deal with it one step at a time. When you stare at the big picture it really freaks you out.

Still miffed though. but, there we go. Nature of the business.

Anyway, I've been thinking, this year, I turn thirty. The big three O.

I want to mark the occasion. I feel I need to. I would like to get another tattoo. But of what? I'm not entirely sure, but something meaningful to me.

Something to mark that little mile stone in my life. Something significant is what I need. I've never really let rip on my birthdays. I didn't have a big 18 bash. Didn't do anything spectacular for my 20th nor any others.

But for thirty, something significant needs to be done.

My life has been anything other than normal and dull recently.

Hmm, thinky thinky... Anyway it's nearly time for me Michael Winner.

1 comment:

MikeP said...

Hi Red Robin! Happy birthday (from a complete stranger, I guess). Anyway, the big three-oh and the big five-oh (this year for me)do feel like milestones to yourself, but almost nobody else notices it.