Thursday 12 April 2007

GAGH!!!

I need to break free. I need to find some relief. I need some joy. I need some space. This is fast becoming 'blerk' once more. (Blerk being my term for work gone bad. More of a chore, less fun, you know, stinky.)

We have more to do now. MORE. On top of what is already a very hard job for the two of us. Even when we're both in.
They are expecting stuff to be emailed to them daily now. That's the figures for yesterday worked out and balanced, for all the tills. Which on a normal day is hard enough to achieve Adding to the fact that neither manager knows exactly what the job intails. So they look at you perplexed when you're still sat there doing work. "You've not finished?" They ask.

I struggle to do all that when the Russian lady is off.

The last two days we didn't even manage to do ANY paperwork at all. It was that busy. We had to do all the paper work and money counting today. Three days worth. It was crazy.

Then they pile this on, something new. So the fat bast**ds can enjoy looking at some more b****dy figures. GRRRRR...

Gawd bless 'em.

Sat in an ivory tower, picking their backsides clean. It does indeed pour when it rains.


I NEED TO LET LOOSE! I AM GOING CRAZY!

QUITE QUITE LOOPY! RAGHGHGHGLLRELRELRELR!!!!!

No comments: