Monday 9 April 2007

Meh.

That's how I felt this morning. It matured into an okay feeling mid-work day. Then on the walk home it was a kind of me feeling. Just me.

I go to work, I fart about with numbers, have a laugh with my Russian mate and a little jovial banter with the others, then home. Where I'm very much plastered in front of my laptop.

I'm bored, I miss the life I had in China. It was really good. Great days they were.

Replaced with what I have now. It is progressive though. It is. Even if most of what is happening in the ol' life is a bit stuck in the mud. Much like the game I played as a kid.

Stuck in the mud. Whoever was it, would run around and chase the rest, if they tagged you, you were stuck in the mud. The nsomeone would have to crawl through your legs to free you.

It was great fun.

Unlike the mud I find myself in now though. Although, I wouldn't say it's not not fun, it's kind of in the middle. Wonder when someone'll go through me legs and free me?

Wishful thinking I reckon, I think I've got to bang away for a little longer.

Just a little longer. Just over that next hill there. Not much further to go before something nice comes along...

Meh.

No comments: