Saturday 24 March 2007

The longest possible time before more work.

And I might just be going nuts.

Constraints! Argh!

I'm feeling the need to break out. I am feeling terribly unfulfilled at the moment. Life has taken on the "new guy gets all the crap chucked at him" shade of grey.

Maybe I'll attack some glove puppets or something, maybe even go extreme and attack a muppet. Nah, I like muppets, they sound like strumpets.

I am a little bit bored. Have you also ever written another word instead of the one you were going to becuase you couldn't rememeber how to spell it?

I feel I need some guidence from the sky. Time for a horoscope... from Jonathan Cainer, my favourite astrologer, and probab;y one of the few worth reading.

"The Week Ahead: Imagine being starving hungry. Now imagine being offered a choice. A gigantic candy bar? Or a nutritious, delicious meal? There is just one catch. The good food won't be ready for a while - and you'll have to travel much further to get it. And remember, it is a choice. One or the other. Now, what are you going to go for? Hmmm, I wonder. Some easy options are hard to resist. Worse, once we get into the habit of taking them, we find ourselves forgetting all about the better solutions. It won't be easy to do what's right this week, but it will be possible. It will also, once you fully commit to your brave choice, be deeply rewarding."

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Why does that seem to make so much sense to me right now. Because I'm hungry for something fun. I'm hungry for life to hold more than just doo. I could probably try for quick fixes.
But I should probably hold out for much more. Nuts.

Why can't the quick fix, be the good fix for a change? Grumble...

I always think back to the matrix when neo wakes up in the train station and talks to the guy there. When they discuss karma.
I wonder what my karma has in store? If it even works that way. Heck, I dunno.

I've got a bad back and I have to take it easy this weekend.

Which means doing much of very little. Again.

Apart from waiting for work to roll round again and me to repeat the same exact sequence of things I did before.

Bleurghurle wurgle. Bleh...

Still, I have my plans. Which will soon move into practical reality. The first step to doing a little more with my time. Toward being better off financially. To being freer, in the ways I want to be. As none of us are ever truly free.

Anyway. I think I'll fart about te internet a bit more then pop down the road for fish and chips. I feel like it. Comfort food. Tomorrow I'll make a soup, or maybe not. Considering the number that'll do on my behind. It ain't good to go through work like that either. Man, that first day was a tough day.

Anyway. Too much rubbish have I written out now. Time to get back to whatever it is to be ne again...

No comments: