Tuesday 20 March 2007

Phew...

2 days in to my 6 day week. I'm still busy sorting out the mess someone else had caused from the weekend. They were in Sunday and had gotten entirely confused. Leaving the resultant mess for me to sort out. I also had to complete all of the most importamt Monday specific tasks. Which was simpler than I imagined.

But as my russian associate is on holiday. I've got all the work, without her help. But to be fair on myself I am not doing half bad.

Although sorting out the mess from Sunday is taking a while. They'd also balls'd something else up yesterday which I am trying to sort out.

My job seems to be ironing out all the mistakes other people make during work. But, such is life.

My back is also killing me today. So, as soon as I got home, I laid down and haven't really moved arond much since then. I'm rubbing on olbas oil to cool it down. It's quite a pleasent sensation.
I also made the horrendous error of walking out the shop with the work keys still in my pocket. I got home and simply waved my fist in vain and turned around and went back to work. Thank heavens I only work two mins away by tube.

Anyway, enough of work. On to love.

Unfortunately, nothing is biting my lure. Zilch, zippo, nada, niente. I could really use a love in my life now. I would really like to have the smell of a lady in my life again. I'm remembering old times long past. It is the smell that sticks in my mind you know. It can't be beat. Must be an evolutionary thing.

Hoping my fortunes may change soon...

I'm looking forward to going on holiday and buying my x-box 360.
I will book my flight to Ireland as soon as I get a holiday. Cannot wait. It'll be nice to breathe that beautiful air again. The cleanest in all the world, easily.

At any rate I'm looking forward to some of the more rosier and adventurous times. Also more relaxing times. I am a creature of comfort after all.

I will be meeting my Italian friend tomorrow, I've not seen her since she was pregnant and tomorrow will be the first time I've seen her son. I've missed my friend, it'll be good to see her again.

Dinner is ready, I must be off.

No comments: