Friday 23 March 2007

Hmm, a suitable title. I know "ARRGGHHHH!"

STRESS.

Man am I stressed. 4 weeks in and now all the nitty gritty is working its way to the surface. Now I'm beginning to see all things I knew I'd get from trading in working at the other place. There's always a toll to pay for all the things you want in life.

This week has been hard. Very hard and it ain't quite over yet.

I'm looking forward to being an old man one day. I really am. By then it'll have bitten me, fooled me, puzzled me, manhandled me and all the rest, good or bad. Then I'll be able to just sit back and smile.

But not now. Not just yet. I've still gotta walk the walk.

Which means dealing with the consequences of my choice.
The people here are not the same as the other ones over there. I do not like my fat manager. He's a bit younger than me and isn't really a nice guy. I prefer the deputy, she's older and a little more grown up than that fat idiot who's boss. Although he's obviously done the work to get to where he is. So I suppose kudos should go out to him. Still can't stand the twit though.

I've still got a lot of things to get under my belt as far as work is concerned. I'm just pleased the one in the know is back on board next week.

Horoscope time, from Jonathan Cainer.

It may take you a while to settle down. You have been seriously stirred up of late and you remain a little sensitive. An emotive issue is under discussion today. You appear to be in a bit of a no-win situation. Yet there is someone or something you are keen to protect. This desire to ensure the best possible outcome is beginning to undermine your ability to make an objective judgment. Despite all that seems so volatile or so difficult, you are about to see a vast improvement this weekend.

True, true, true. All true. I really hope things improve this weekend. I really do.

Although I'm doubtfull. I don't feel that way about things at the moment.

Bleh! There's still one more thing I've got to do to make my life a little easier before tomorrow starts. Whihc I might get around to a little bit later on.

Anyway, I want to waft away in fantasy, so I've got "Firefly" playing. I need some time off.

Meh.

No comments: