Thursday 18 January 2007

Work again, sorry, I meant blerk.

Things will be different come next week. All the xmas gang will be gone. I will remain. I wonder what it will be like afterwards.

I'm not in the mood at all to go into work. I wish I'd start earlier, I've really got to sink my teeth into these things from the word go. Otherwise my brain just focuses on the inevitable.

Well, it's going to happen. Nothing will alter that now and it is as it is meant to happen I'm sure. I'll take some refuge in that.
I will be echeolns happier when I transfer closer to home and I start work earl in the morning. That will be great.

Hopefully, in time, all will be provided that allows for it.

I've started setting mt alarm to wake me up for 8am. I cannot stand this late night stay up I've gotten into. 9:45am I wake up, it's terrible. I hate it, I feel like my day has mostly gone. So, 8am is a nice compromise. I'll adjust in no time. It'll feel a bit like jet lag.

I also have to find out about booking my holiday. I have some things I need to find out as well.

Anyway, back to my day and killing time before blerk. I cannot wait to change that. Mornings work, afternoon home, then I can really get cracking. Teach, impro performng, enjoy the afternoon. That would be fantastic.

That's what I'm hoping for now.

Ciao.

No comments: