Monday 15 January 2007

Days go by.

That's it really, and I make a bit of cash.

As we all pass through this void of stuff, twirling and spinning and seeing more stuff on the way and saying, I want a bit of that and then being completely blown the other way. It can all get a bit depressing and dull. I miss my freedom.

I was poor in pocket, but rich in something other than that. I can't quite say though.



It was nice. I appreciated it whilst it was there. It's why I work now. I want a little more freedom. It will come, I'm just going to to have to pass through a few more dull days before that time.

I don't know what life wants out of me, but I do know what I want out of life. The fact that they rarely go hand in hand I suppose is irrelevant. We all just gotta get on with it.



I was at the boat show (or boast show, as only the mega rich could afford to shop there)yesterday with my dad looking at a million things that I will never in my life be able to afford. Thank heavens I like simple things.

Although, there was one boat I could probably afford after a hard years work. It was a samll dinky two seated thing that looked like it would implode if you farted whilst out at sea, or even just getting it wet in the rain.

I hate having very little money. I hate having to need money. I hate money.



What a place to work. I had a tour round it, up and down all around. Interesting indeed.



It was a really nice area of London. I'd love to have had a house down there, but only the uber rich as ever, could afford. Dag nam it.



Anyway, enough moans and groans from me. I need to shave and get ready for work.

No comments: