Wednesday 17 January 2007

A good ole bloke.

Cheers Andrew.

I do love London, it's my home, it's where I feel most at ease. I've only been to the states once and that is something I want to rectify at some point in my future. I want to see New York again. Mmm...

I also want to travel and get to see the rest of the states, just so I can sing that Johnny Cash song.

Yeah, Eastenders. Urgh... the epitomy of the lowest notions of our telivised culture. I hate it. But apparently many people here like that sort of thing. Not me though. I like a good documentary. Or a comedy, something we do quite well I feel.

Andrew, if you haven't yet, look up the 'Goodies'. It's an old one, out on DVD now, but by heck is it a good one. Our humour at it's best.

Anyway, back to my thoughts at hand.

Next month, Feburary is going to be a juggled month for me. My mate is coming from Strabane, he'll be here for a week.

Also, my girlfriend I left in China will be coming to the uk that month for two weeks. She won the English speaking competition in Beijing.

I want to see her, she wants to see me. I don't know if we can pick up where we left off, it's been a while. But I want to see her and find out whats there. I also have no way of knowing if she will be able to return after this brief two weeks. She might get the opportunity to study here if she wants. She won the competition, so odd's are favourable. But as ever, it's a difficult situation over there.

I'm also not sure how succesful I'll be at juggling work, if I can get a holiday booked or I chuck a sickie. I have no idea if she'll be hand led around the place, or she'll have some autonomy. I don't know. But she'll be here with two other winners.

I just hope that things coincide well and that we can enjoy some days together. I want to see how things are between us. But, I really don't know. I almost feel like I'm reaching for this because I feel I have little else. We'll see though.

All in time will become clear, better or worse.

I just need to find out the when's and where's. Then do the best I can. But first I must find out abot holidays. So I'll ask them tomorrow, when I'm back at Blerk. That's what I'm going to call work now. Blerk. I don't like blerk at the moment, blerks getting in the way.

OUT OF MY WAY BLERK!

No comments: