Tuesday 14 November 2006

Rainy London day.

I woke up from a heavy sleep this morning, feeling like a sack of bricks. I'd dreamt I had argued with a good mate of mine. It was something I thought he shouldn't have done, which led to quite a bad argument, exacerbated by the fact I was visiting him in Ireland and had another 5 days staying with him.

Pleased it was just a dream when I woke up to the cosy warmth of my bed.

I got up and finished my internet application for a job in town today, I will have the interview on Friday fist thing in the morning.
It's been a while since I've had to commute to work, thinking about the train journey this morning, the last place I had to commute was China.
So I packed my Elementary Chinese Reader in my bag, strolled out into the drizzle toward the train station, swipped my Oyster card across the reader, and went to check out the place to aid in preparation for Friday.
It's a shop I've often frequented in my past, so it shouldn't take too much effort for me at the interview.

However, no excuse to slack off. I don't intend to be caught with my pants down.
I can imagine a deathly scenario...

Interviewer all prim and proper dazzles me with an amzing in depth question.

Me. "Erm, uhh... gee... well, I dunno, I didn't think about that one... Do you have an easier question?"

No, no, no! It will not do. Only the best most concise and appropriate answers will they receive!

So, Friday at 10am, hopefully all will go as well as possible.

No comments: