Monday 13 November 2006

A new Start.

Well, I begin a new, fresh faced and sparkling.

Well, at least that is in the world of blog. As the last one was far too well known amongst my circle of friends and I need a little anonymity. A little about me before I lunge into my new written world.
I've travelled the last couple of years, I've lived and worked in 中国 and Italia as an English teacher. I have had some amazing experiences during my last couple of years. Travelling really does make you change and grow.

中国

Italia

Which has been on my mind recently, I forged new roads for myself when I moved away from home, now I'd like to transplant those into the life I live here. Which would be smashing if I could pull it off.

Writing is another large passion of my life now, especially after 3 years or more of writing. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to make it pay. We shall see, says Little Red Robin, quite like that, it's small and unassuming, much how I like to be.

No comments: