Wednesday 15 November 2006

I like my new home (In cyberspace).

I've been living elsewhere for a looong time and it's good to set myself away from it. New decor, new layout and a fresh face.
If I could manage to do the same with the rest of my life, I'd be sitting pretty. New decor (move flat), new layout(erm... rearrange brain?) and a fresh face(Have a wash).

My battle plan for the day, which isn't much for a 29 year old unemployed London geeza.
  1. shave.
  2. shower.
  3. shopping.

The 3 sh's. Making for the basis of my day. The shaving will be electric without cream. The shower will be with soap and shampoo, no, no, scrap the shampoo, I'm bald. Shopping, done at poundland down the road, there are some bargain things in there at the moment. Bargain being the actual item for the price and not exclusivly he price itself. Because at that shop you never know what they're going to get in. It's diferent every week. Not just cheap mank stuff either, no, they have top brands too!

The more extraneous things like filling in application forms and stuff will be done after the above, when I'm fully woken and refreshed.



Lastly I hould stick myself back onto my bum and focuso writing some today. Accumulate that body of work so I can pluck at it and prod it at a much later date.

Right, I'm off.

No comments: