Thursday 21 June 2007

Urgh...

What a day. What a painful day.
The person I work with has, as my father would say, cloth ears. She blabs her mouth in an incredible array of daftness. Takes no time at all to listen to anything I say to her and then misses out on a million things.

Is there nothing worse in this world than a person who doesn't listen?

So I sat there with her today, the Sri lankan lady, listening to her faff her mouth off and take little or any attention to anything I had to add.
She'd made a mistake inputting some of the figures the other day. I tried to explain this to her, but not a thing did she actively gleam from me. So I've left it. It's not a huge problem, but it's there. She made a couple of others as well. both I mentioned to yet fall upon deaf ears.

So I don't care anymore. I will happily let the sh*t hit the fan. It's her that'll get it. I could, rectify the problem myself. But, for someone who takes no time to listen, perhaps she'll start once she realises that ignoring me isn't a clever thing to do.

It's most rude. So she can fry in her own juices. Harumph!

Also, today, I am swiftly becoming other peoples emotional punch bag. They've got gripes and they come my way. It is because I do take the time to listen and I'm one of the most easy going people around there. So, they come to offload, sometimes though, it's a few shots fired my way out of exacerbation. Sigh... I like to help, but it's easier when I'm not stressed.

Anyway, it's another day done and a little bit more money coming my way. I put 500 quid right into the isa the other day. I will be doing that again next month. Save save save. One positive I have firmly and true.

Anyway it's been a poopy day but I'm home. Hopefully I'll be able to get off to the old rub a dub (pub) soon for an ice rink (drink). Or a pigs rear, but whatever you fancy really.

No comments: