Monday 21 May 2007

Horoscope, from Jonathan Cainer.

"Next time you go on eBay, try running a search for sackcloths and ashes. You won't find many for sale. Nobody is wearing them anymore. They are so out of fashion that there is not even a second-hand market. 'Guilt, darling, how very 20th century. We don't do that sort of thing anymore.' Actually, we do. We do far too much of it. The world would be a better place with a little less self-flagellation and a little more constructive action. Forget your worries and regrets now. Just be glad of what's possible."

Yeah...

There's plenty of time. Also, on another note, I might get back round to writing again, I've been sparten to these pages recently. There's also a few things to get off my chest.

On a positive note before I dash to bed, I'll have three days off of work starting the end of saturday afternoon. Yep THREE whole days.

I've already worked the two compulsary bank holidays for the year. So I don't have to do the third. Yay!

I sorely need a rest. I have to get myself back, I've been running on low.

Beddy bye time now.

Night.

No comments: